Membership in the Pennsylvania Historical Association includes the following benefits:
- Subscription to Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies
- Support the promotion of history education in the Commonwealth
- Sponsorship of History Day at area high schools
- Sustain publication of the Pennsylvania History Studies Series
- Access to annual PHA conference
- Participation in network of history scholars, teachers, and colleagues
Already a member? Beginning in September 2022, our membership moved online. If you purchased a membership on our website since then, you already have an account. Simply log in via the “Member Login” link in the upper right with the email address and password you used to register.
Need to renew? Simply purchase a membership to set up your subscription in our new system. At checkout, you’ll create your account. With this, you may log in anytime to manage your subscription, access additional content, and more!
To join by mail, please fill out the 2023 PHA Membership Form and mail, along with your check payable to The Pennsylvania Historical Association, to:
The Pennsylvania Historical Association
attn: Business Secretary
P.O. Box 20011
Scranton, PA 18503
Questions? Contact Sarah Piccini at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in The Pennsylvania Historical Association!